I just noticed an oil change sticker in the window from early 05. The car has
3k more miles on it since then.  From looking at the car I noticed a lot of new
parts. Somebody has spent some money on it before they quit driving it. The old
man said he spent about $2k on it. So after the battery charges up hopefully it
starts. Only think I have to go on so far is it turns over but too slow and
sounds like it has compression. With 240ds for some reason I run into a lot of
them that have very low compression. Maybe that is due to them being so slow
and people having to rev the crap out of them.

Sent from my iPhone