Yes, I was looking at my receipt and the lady at the parts counter charged
me for a cruise control servo (~$24) instead of the switch.  I wish they
published a price list, I could have given her the correct term and
probably paid a lower price.  LKQ parts chargers do a better job, at least
if the guy / gal at the counter doesn't know what the name of the part is,
they ask me and I'll help them figure it out.

The upside is that they will buy my old rusted out catalytic converter from
my E300 so I can get some $$$ for that, if I haven't already thrown that
out.

Max
Charleston SC