So I hear about people going on these long trips in sail boats. So a question
has entered my mind. Say 2 people are doing a month long trip in a boat and it
is night time. Do they just go to sleep and float wherever they drift during
the night? Or what? Or so they take turns sleeping with one awake at all times?
If they both sleep at the same time, what happens if a ship comes along and
runs them over, or they drift into some rocks?

Sent from my iPhone