Not really. Like any maintenance program, you've got to be committed to
entering the data. For things like fuel, since it's on my phone I just do it
when I fuel the car - easy. For maintenance items, I do it after I've done the
work.

If it's a repetitive operation, such as an oil and filter change, you can set
them up for repeats with reminders based on either mileage or time, or both.

With multiple cars as I have, if an operation is already in the database, when
you go to put a new instance in the program will attempt to replicate it if you
like, even if it was same thing you did only on a different car.

It will dump records to a .csv (MS Excel) if you like as well.

-D