On 01/11/2017 2:16 PM, Dan--- via Mercedes wrote:
Cute.

I agree. As dear old Dad always told me, "Dress like the CEO and people will treat
you like one."

Despite working in a very business casual environment, I still wear dress pants, dress shirts with
French cuffs and cufflinks every day, even on Fridays ("jeans day.") Quite honestly, I'm
not comfortable "dressing down" for work.

-D

My elder son works with a group of artsy people who have become pretty loose in what they wear to work -jeans, t-shirts, scruffy beards etc. Some of them had become like hippies. Some of them were taken aside by the head honcho and told to improve their look. It was suggested to them, that if they did not know what to do, that they should watch what my son wears. He has always been a "preppie" sort and dresses pretty conservatively. A good thing when one represents the office when sent out to a jobsite to deal with clients etc. The firm is charging clients good money for him and he needs to look like he is worth it.

RB