Thanks Max,

I'll see what I can find.   I have ABS but no ASD or SLS so hopefully that will normalize the search a bit.  I started looking yesterday but haven't found anything yet.  The ads are either so vague that I can not be sure the part will fit or so precise that I am sure it will /not /fit!  It's frustrating looking for a odd part like this = had the same problem when we were troubleshooting the GP Wiring Harness and I looked for a replacement harness.  No such luck!  ;-)

Oh well, just what I needed - another project to test my knee.

Thanks for the suggestion Max,  I am looking far and wide.........

LarryT

91 300D W124