Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 5:52 PM
Subject: [MBZ] w124 diesel value

Hi All,
I know several of you (us) have bought 124 diesels recently. Sunil and OK Don come to mind. How much did you guys pay? I am going to check out a 1992 300D tomorrow.

Also, is there any cure for this disease? I mean, I already have two kinda rare diesels, why do I still want MORE? Will it subside? How many is ENOUGH? Am I asking the wrong bunch of people? If I get this car, will I STILL have to have a w126 and a 300TD wagon to round things out?

Enough already........

Rick Knoble
'85 300 CD
'87 190 DT