Good report, except for the enlarged heart -- sounds a great deal like my
experience a couple years ago.

The echo cardiogram will tell all -- including thickened walls from chronic
high BP, viral damage (which was my problem), and any valve issues.

If you get a chance to watch (sometimes you do, sometimes you don't get to see
the screen), look for how the ventricles contract.  Normal "ejection fraction"
-- the fraction of the blood actually pumped out each beat -- is 55% to 60%.
You should see the left ventricle "collapse in" on itself and squeeze the blood
out nicely, with the walls becoming convex toward the cavity.  When I was
really sick, my left ventricle looked like a water balloon and wasn't
contracting very well at all, and was well above normal size.  Everything else
was fine, and I had good turbulence, so no blood thinners.

Last time I was in, just about two years ago, all was back to near normal.

Peter