Good News!

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Kaleb C.
Striplin via Mercedes
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:58 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Kaleb C. Striplin
Subject: [MBZ] The cath is done

Just got home from the hospital. The dr said I have nice clear arteries with no
blockage at all. The stress test was a false positive. At least we know for
sure now. The symptoms were most likely from the high blood pressure. She did
say it appears my heart is enlarged but it could have been the dye making it
appear that way. I have a sonogram or whatever it is week after next to check
that out.

Sent from my iPhone