Awww!  The She-Doc sez Kaleb has a big heart!

He'd have to have a big heart to sponsor this group for so many years!

Thanks Kaleb!

Glad it turned out well.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 15, 2017 at 2:58 PM
Just got home from the hospital. The dr said I have nice clear arteries with no blockage at all. The stress test was a false positive. At least we know for sure now. The symptoms were most likely from the high blood pressure. She did say it appears my heart is enlarged but it could have been the dye making it appear that way. I have a sonogram or whatever it is week after next to check that out.