> On December 2, 2017 at 5:21 PM Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> 2. The weapon was a Sig P239, which is available in several calibers and 3
> flavors: DA/SA, DAO, and "DAK trigger system developed for law enforcement" I
> believe the DAK Sig is the one my son owns, a twin for his USCG duty weapon.
> It has a 6.5 lb. long trigger pull, hardly a hair-trigger which could be
> readily discharged by accident.

Allowing for the fact that he's a 7 time felon trying to avoid getting a life
sentence, and probably lying through his teeth anyway, I think his original
story was the closest to the truth we'll ever get out of him, far more truthful
than the story his lawyer gave him later. The original story was he was
shooting, but not shooting at her specifically. It might even be true.

As for the claim that he didn't seek out unlawful possession of a stolen pistol
and just found it in a paper bag: And donkeys fly, too.

Mitch.