Agreed, but there ARE many cases when the guilt is clearly established. Chuckie manson comes to mind. Not worth the cost to keep alive one year, much less all the years we paid to keep that piece of crap breathing.

Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 3, 2017 at 11:57 AM
The, to me obvious, problem with the death penalty is the frequency with which honest people are locked up for crimes they didn't commit. Poor quality defense, bad judges and sometimes just bad luck. Put those people to death and there's blood on somebody's hands...

Curt