-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher McCann
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 1:02 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mercedes Owner Classic Certificate

That's the one for $100 - NOT worth it.

  If you have a classic (20 years of more) Benz, register it with MBUSA,
and qualify for a high mileage award, the badge (along with a HUGE
collections catalog with a very cool (and large) offering of expensive
scale model cars) will come together in a box with a VERY nice high
mileage certificate in a VERY nice silver embossed hard-cover (cloth)
folder. VERY NICE and it's FREE. Doesn't list anything other than model
and VIN and certifes you reached the indicated "kilomeratage" - but way
better than the $100 deal.

  Besides, Bob Rentro, I think, got a copy of his build card from the
Classic center for free.

  FYI, if your car is not 20 yrs old, you get a much plainer
certificate,  badge and no coll silver embossed folder. For some reason
I got both  when I got my 250,000km badge.

  Chris

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:  Has anyone seen one of these?  What's
included?  It says the info about a
specific vehicle when it rolled off the assembly line but I'm wondering
how
complete that info is?  Colors, Options, engine #, trans #, ??

http://www.mbusa.com/heritage/certificates.do

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net
For Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
Weber Carb Stuff http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs
http://members.rennlist.com/my_911/Index.htm For my Paint Job Info

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1992 Volkswagen Golf, diesel, 185K km, "Nanook"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 212K, "Wulf"
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"