To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mercedes Owner Classic Certificate

Chuck Landenberger wrote:
You can call the 800-4MERCEDES (I think that's correct) and ask for
info on the high mileage awards.....  A form will be sent to you...
All you need to do is complete it and return to MBUSA......  No
validation by a dealer needed.

Has this changed?  I downloaded the form a while back and it said I had
to get the dealer to validate it.