From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Dan Penoff
via Mercedes
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 2:34 PM
To: Mercedes List
Cc: Dan Penoff
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT- Fun With Guns Today

Sorry.

Para Ordnance 1911 Expert Stainless .45 ACP.

My Walther PPQ is a 9mm.  Seems pretty tame compared to the 1911 .45 ACP.
Amazing to me that it’s such a difference.  I love shooting the 1911.  It seems
so much more of a firearm than the polymer framed pistols.  A “Man’s Pistol”,
if you know what I mean.

I asked Santa for a Hogue wrap-around grip for it.  That will make it even
better.

-D