Fred i fixed the cruising problem on my 124 by using that CC Amp that you
gave me at one of the Q's. IIRC it was from one of your 201's?

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Dec 12, 2017 7:39 PM, "Curley McLain via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

no vacuum on the 87 TD.   Electromechanical.  99% that it is the CC amp,
underdash, left of the column.  I have never heard of the actuator on the
engine failing.  CC amp: almost all have failed at least once by now.  Some
cars, more than  once.

Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>