Thanks, Rick. I'll keep that in mind. Could have used it a couple weeks ago
when the Prius battery died, and then when I headed to the store to buy
groceries, the brake master cylinder went out on the 240D. Managed to limp home
but was without a car until I got the Prius started with a lawnmower battery
and made it down to FLAPS for a new battery.
Now on my way to install the master cylinder which just arrived.
Gerry
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 16:28:18 +0000
Rick Knoble via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Gerry a‎sks:
>
> >‎Does Prime pay the freight on foodstuffs?
>
> Yes. It's called "Prime Pantry" and they fill a giant box with your "stuff".
> BTW, it's peak season for shippers. I try not to order anything online for
> delivery between Thanksgiving and New Years day.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/gp/pantry/info/ref=pntry_wayfind_about
>
> Rick

---
http://www.avg.com