I actually relaxed my hated for Wal-Mart some when I realized it was actually
the Wal-Martians I hated, not the place itself.My local WM closes at 10pm so I
if I need something I aim to get there at 9:30 when its mostly empty.
I'm surprised recently to find more "Made in USA" stuff there, in particular
I've been buying Allen soft gun cases, they're cheaper than Amazon and "Made in
USA" as opposed to "Made in China" from Amazon...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 4:33:03 PM EST, Curley McLain via Mercedes