To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OkieQ was Re: shipping a car

I think you would supplant Rusty as guest of honor -- or at the very least,
you two could share the dais.

D.

On 3/12/06, Marshall Booth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

LT Don wrote:
> Marshall is coming to the Q?

Linda is considering it. We'll know as we get closer. We'll be in GA in
May so OK in June is NOT out of question.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5
turbo 237kmi

"There're always enemies, George. Jesus had enemies."
-- Tom Clancy, _Executive Orders_

1977 240D
1983 VW Quantum turbo diesel 5-speed
1972 Honda CB-500K motorcycle