Bob,

Sounds like a personal decision........ Have you felt the wrath of a deserted daughter before????

IMHO, the "winning" streak doesn't count...... You gotta win the next one to keep the streak alive!!!!.......

Maybe we could do the Warsteiner "thing" here in the "temporarily wet" Valley of the Sun....

Take care,

Chuck........