I never had any luck with the AAA ones, seemed like they ate batteries.I've got
a 3D one at camp that was my uncle Reg's. Its a great light but I don't leave
it at camp with batteries in it, they'll go flat in a couple months. Sadly I
can't train my folks to do the same. I leave it on the counter with the
batteries next to it so when I arrive its easy to add batteries and go. They
leave it on the counter where it dies...

-Curt

    On Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 3:09:51 PM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes