For this particular board I needed 2.2uf 63v, 10uf 63v, 22uf 50v.

Now here is a question.  On the older board I just did out of the 87, the 10uf caps were radial and that is what I have on hand.  On this next one I need to do it is out of a newer car and the caps are all the same except the 10uf ones are axial on that board. Can i install the radial ones in place of axial assuming the leads are long enough, or would it be best to order the proper axial ones?