+1

Sports are definitely at one of the lowest spots on my list of things to watch.
 Right below the Hallmark Channel, I think. Or maybe the Florida State Supreme
Court oral arguments, which, believe it or not, are aired nightly on one of our
cable channels.  Wow.  Can I just skip it and go ahead and gouge my eyes out?

-D