I think that was “Rogue One” unless it wasn’t a Star Wars movie….

I’ll give an OK to a movie in most cases, as that’s decent entertainment.
Watched “Rear Window” on TCM last night with the family - a good Hitchcock
thriller. That was after spending the afternoon with the wife and her mom
working a puzzle at the kitchen table.

I saw that “The Manchurian Candidate” was on TCM this weekend so I set that up
to record on the DVR.  I’ve never seen the movie and always wanted to, so that
will be in the queue for some watching.

Today I went over the mother in law’s will with her, been doing some laundry,
and will probably do some clean-up/fix-up in the utility room that I’ve been
putting off to reclaim some storage space.  I would really like to go to the
range today but I’m betting it’s totally crazy there with everyone and their
new guns.  I’ll go after work tomorrow - no doubt it will be quieter/less busy.

-D