Curley wrote:
> I used to bake sourdough bread at least weekly for a number of years.  So
> what's the question/problem?

sourdoughhome.com was recommended reading and they mentioned
carlsfriends.net and the 1847 Oregon Trail Starter.  It sounded
interesting and okiebenz does interesting things.  I used to make
sourdough in Colorado and did the yeast starter several times.  My son
has gone the kingarthurflour.com route that OKDon does - local natural
starter.  It had been noted that warm clime is better for natural
starter, but perhaps cold house starter generation can happen?  Gotta
stop procrastination and just try.  Grind and make some Desem starter,
or whatever.  Howdya do your natural starter, OKDon?  OKDon mentioned
yeast and natural starter.  Our bread is yeast baked here and will
perhaps contribute to the natural starter?

Please tell us your experiences in sourdough, Mr. Professional bread
baker Curley.  I still gotta bake some of your Hawaii bread
instructions, thank you.

tin.man