The vultures are here seasonally - I throw the dead squirrels out beside
the road for them to clean up, but they aren't here in the winter.
Something does carry them off though, they are rarely there the next
morning.

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 12:34 PM, fmiser via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> > Dan wrote:
>
> > As in Tejas, we have large groups of turkey vultures, which
> > perform an amazing community service by clearing roads and
> > pretty much and open areas of dead animals.
>
> Is that year 'round?  Or are there more of them in the winter?
> I'm asking because most of the turkey vultures around here depart
> for the winter.  A sure sign of spring is their return.
>
> And speaking of raptors, a couple days ago I saw an american
> kestrel kiting near the road, and a few minutes later a bald eagle
> flew over.

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg