Has anyone heard anything good or bad about AK47s made in Florida?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/27/news/companies/kalashnikov-florida-factory/index.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-gun-factory-florida-20170319-story.html

As noted in the above link, the AK-47 factory has links to "Purple Shovel" in
Tampa which probably has foreign markets for its guns, and might indicate that
the guns are of acceptable quality.

http://www.purpleshovel.com/

https://steemit.com/weapons-smuggling/@v4vapid/purple-shovel-exposed-in-illegal-weapons-smuggling-operation

It's claimed that AK47s are not very accurate, but I wonder since they are
supposedly the most popular gun worldwide.

Comment?

Gerry