That one looks exactly like the one I have

On 1/26/2018 8:03 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Is this a good deal?

https://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=709388

I see them still in the crate covered with Cosmoline for sale by importers on
GunBroker.com in the same price range:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/740325257

That would be cool, but it’s a Yugo.  I’m not terribly worried about fit and
finish, I just want one to shoot.

-D

On Jan 26, 2018, at 8:58 PM, M. Mitchell Marmel via Mercedes