My '90 300D came with 205/65-15 tires. They should be too big, but the
stop watch says the speedo is right on at 75 mph (don't have a GPS
yet). Since I've never driven it with anything else, I don't know if
it's heavier than normal, but I like the way it drives, so I'm
replacing them with the same size --
However, I've NEVER heard of anyone regretting following the good
doctor's recommendations.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK