Wife got me LED fixtures for Christmas to replace the fluorescent ones in the
garage.  However, I gave her explicit directions and a printout of the ones I
wanted.

Christmas comes, I see what she got, and it’s some high priced stuff that’s
totally enclosed with covers, motion sensing, etc., etc.  Bless her heart, she
saw these and thought “better,!”

I took the three she gave me and went back to Costco with them and got five of
the plain double tube LED fixtures for the same money.

Love them! Garage is now like an operating room.

-D