I've been putting these: http://amzn.to/2DVf3Id into our basement to replace
24w 2ft dual tubes. They throw more light than the florescent even though
they're physically smaller. Plus they come on instantly.

The installation instructions suck but they're easy to figure out. I've got one
more fluorescent fixture to replace then I'll add I think 2 more for a dark
corner. I'm planning to put a couple in the garage too, LEDs are way better in
the cold...

-Curt

On Friday, February 2, 2018, 2:08:14 PM EST, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes