I found a lot of the part numbers on importec website without pictures. The next step is trying to identify which are actually on the engine. All the topside rubber is hard as a rock. On the other engine, many of the parts were replaced about 3 yrs ago, and should be ok.

As I go through number by number I can find pictures from websites.

Did you keep any records of the part numbers (invoices) or notes from when you did this exercise?

I need Dan or Jim to come take pictures and do a writeup while I do the work.

OK Don via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 3, 2018 at 12:16 PM
I did all that with the M117 in the SLC many years ago - lots of hard
rubber parts to replace with the two part induction system. It made the
difference between running and not running.

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 8:27 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes <