Do these work for all of the older MB's? IE - my 1976 300D?
I need to do something about my dash lights rheostat that no longer permits any light. It used to work if I wiggled it around a bit, but not any more. Makes any driving at night a bit difficult and somewhat dangerous as I cannot see my speed or the oil pressure, temperature etc.

RB