That is a d*ck move if I ever heard one.  Our public servants are actually
pretty good about stuff like this.  Like when I go to the Tax Collector (DMV)
and they tell me how to do something to save myself a buck.  Example, when I
moved back into the state since I had a license plate that hadn’t been turned
in I was able to use that registration to skip paying a $225.00 administrative
fee for bringing a car in from out of state.

That saved me $675.00 when I moved back here.

Glad I don’t live in MD.

-D