On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 22:01:35 -0600 "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> 2k tops. At the money he is asking it should be in top shape with
> everything working

With the A/C not working, it could be:

        - the compressor,
        - the condenser,
        - the evaporator,
        - the expansion valve,
        - bad o-rings some place, or,
        - bad hoses.

I think the heat going only on defrost would be related to the Chrysler
servo. What does that servo do?

Does this have the mono-valve that is hard to get diaphragms for? Would
the vacuum-operated dashpots, the fixing of which would require removing
the dash, be a cause of the heat not going elsewhere?

Craig