Plan on buying and installing the electronic conversion for the crypsler ACC I've avoided those things like the Plague (they are) so I have no exerience, but I think the defrost only means that the servo is stuck.

Craig via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
March 3, 2018 at 11:11 PM
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 22:01:35 -0600 "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"