After my wife rec'd her Nursing License and started work around 1991 the 1st thing she bought (for me) was a Hawken 50 Cal by Conn Valley.  It was a gun I always wanted and I guess I talked about it a lot.  Anyway, I really like it but have never fired it.  I suspect it works as it should though.  I need  to take it to the range one of these days to see how it shoots ;-)  Since it's a Black Powder gun I am hoping the recoil is mild - had to stop shooting my M-1 Garand because of the shock it gave my shoulder.

I should probably trim my collection a bit.  Based on the previous post I guess it's safe to assume the value of a 50 Hawken by CV is in the $300-$500 range?

LarryT

300D

06 E350