Stereotypical ringing in the ears. I've had it as long as I can remember. Its
worse if I eat really salty food or have high stress levels, better if I do
yoga every day and drink lots of water. Never goes away though.It doesn't
really bother me, in fact I wonder if it would bother me if it were gone since
its been a constant companion...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 11:39:40 AM EDT, Andrew Strasfogel