Yes - don't sit opposite/between the engines - a few rows either in front
or behind should be fine. As fast as those engines turn, I'm surprised that
this doesn't happen more often. It's a testament to the care given in the
engineering and construction of turbine engines, as reflected in their cost.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 3:11 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Might not save you. I believe the news report said more than one of the
> passengers was hit by some of the shrapnel.
>
> RB
>

> On 18/04/2018 12:27 PM, Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes wrote:
>
>> I think I'll stick to aisle seats in the future.
>>
>> Greg

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg