Aisle seat towards the rear... my choice

--FT

On 4/18/18 4:13 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes wrote:
On 18/04/2018 12:45 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
They pulled somebody back in who lived but is in the hospital. I would assume one got sucked completely out.

Only one death - the woman who was partly sucked out of the plane but was pulled back in.
She survived the landing but later died if the news reports are accurate.

RB

.

--
--FT