ISU solar car team did that about 10 years ago on I35 somewhere around KC. Smashed the big Dog van, the trailer, the solar car, and a few kids. Not a happy day. The disaster in moving sez to keep their trailers at 45 MPH or lass.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Just got home with the 190d. Earlier as I was coming out of Springfield Mo the
speed goes from 60 up to 70. Right at the 70 zone I start getting up to speed
to pass a truck pulling a car in the right lane. I am in the left lane. I think
he may have had the car on a car dolly but it might have been a trailer. And he
may have had the car loaded backward, as in, the rear of the car facing
forward. Anyway, as I am passing him he decides to speed up. I hear him
downshift as he is speeding up. Right as I get past him I see his load start to
sway back and forth. By this time I’m going about 75 and I estimate him at
around. I watch in the mirror as he loses control of his trailer. Next thing I
know the trailer is dragging his truck into circles going down the highway and
he comes to a complete stop facing the wrong direction but oriented across both
lanes. In the mean time the cars behind him are hitting the ditch on both sides
of the interstate. By now I am too far down the road so I am not sure what
happened after that. If a semi came up in it at that point, or anybody pulling
a trailer for that matter they probably would not be able to stop in time.
Worse case somebody is dead. Best case the guy needs to clean out his shorts.