I guess I'm still leery of things. The email I received after I received a
phone call from Marcos Silva, the finance company fellow, is listed below.

He does say, "We can fund by either check or bank wire," and I would
insist on bank wire as Grant earlier suggested. I think I should also
call my bank and have them set up a special account for escrow.

He also says he wants, "a copy of the title front."

Does this open me up to any mischief? I cannot see how, but maybe
someone else knows better.

I searched for Champion Equipment Finance and found a listing
with the National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA) at
http://www.nefassociation.org/members/?id=44241872, with a phone
number and a fax number which match what he emailed, which gives
some credibility to the finance company and the fellow.

Any comments?

Craig

P.S. Right now, I'm looking for the title for the truck, as well as the
title for the '82 240D/3.0 Kaleb has and other important papers.

Good Afternoon. Per our conversation the customer's information is listed
below:

Jesus Flores Cervantes
6807 Crest Place
Live Oak, TX 78233
210-275-5459

I hate being in the middle, however this is a good customer of mine and is
approved so we are good on this end.

Mr. Cervantes would also like to know if you will negotiate the price to
35K.

I will need 2 things now and will quickly explain the process to you. to
start I will need.

1) bill of sale or invoice or sales quote, everyone wants to call it
something different.
2) copy of the title front. (please note we can only pay the person whom
is listed as owner of the equipment on the title.

Once we verify price, ownership, and Vin we will issue contracts. Because
this transaction is a private party it will require a private party
inspection. Inspections are ordered once customer has returned their
contracts. they are 24 hour turn around and the inspector will come to
your place to verify unit is as stated and vins are correct.

Once inspection comes back clean, paperwork (should already be in), and
insurance is received we will fund.

We can fund by either check or bank wire. The whole process normally takes
5-6 biz days to complete.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

[image: campion-1.png]

Best Regards,

Marcos Silva

P: 972-476-0013
C: 469-877-3588
F: 469-212-8517
E: mar...@championef.com

2201 Midway Road Suite 102, Carrollton, TX 75006

Original craigslist post:
https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/hvo/6536446449.html
About craigslist mail:
https://craigslist.org/about/help/email-relay
Please flag unwanted messages (spam, scam, other):
https://craigslist.org/mf/df3e58c5221b06239be949b096b56bc13a7807e9.2