Wire transfer is about as safe as you can get.  You cannot reverse/recall a
wire transfer.

Copy of the face of the title is normal, as it gives them the ability to see
who the legal owner of the vehicle is, verify their address and name.

Talk to your bank about all of this.  They should be more than happy to share
their experience and help guide you through the process.

Dan