BINGO! There's yer PROBLEMO! When I rolled my 62 190Dc down the hill 40+ yrs ago to start it with a weak battery, It was always 4th (of 4) gear. When we'd pull tractors, it was always 5th to start it. Trucks, in 4th, (4 speed) cars in 3rd (3 speed). Otherwise the tars slide on the grass/gravel/pavement. Nothing about physics or physical properties of materials has changed since then.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
2nd. Been many years since I have attempted this.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 25, 2018, at 7:33 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>