So I decided to attempt pull or push starting it. Unloading it off the trailer
I figured while it was rolling off the back with the trans in reverse I would
pop the clutch and light it off. As soon as I let the clutch off it would come
to a dead stop. After it was off the trailer I turned the engine over my hand
and it turned. So at first I thought engine was locked up but it did not seem
so. I then got the kid out and while we pushed had the wife pop the clutch. As
soon as she did car stops. I got the sdl out and hooked tow strap to it. As I
was pulling it I had wife pop clutch. Back wheels seems to just drag when she
let the clutch out. This was in the grass btw. I then had her pull while I
worked the clutch in the 190d. At first it was doing the same and I popped it
several times and finally it turned the engine over and she started. It runs
great except for a little lifter tick. Ac does not kick in. Suspension feels
great with no rattles at all. It even has the belly pans. I was able to get it
into the shop and up on ramps so I can get to the starter if needed.

I then went exploring in the trunk and there is a lot of junk in the trunk.
What do I find in there these 2 items.

 Sent from my iPhone