I remember, maybe it was before he bought the Vega my dad took me to look at a
nasty green Gremlin. I was probably 7 or 8 at the time and even at that age I
realized a Gremlin was not a car we wanted to have.

On the other hand I thought the Vega was cool because the hood opened the wrong
way...

-Curt

    On Thursday, April 26, 2018, 1:32:30 PM EDT, Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 What, no Gremlins or Pacers?
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-amc-gremlin/