Solar panels have no moving parts, why wouldn't they be working in 10 years?
Its possible to buy used solar panels that are 30+ year old that still work
fine. The face darkens over time which degrades efficiency somewhat but they
still work.

The only problem I could see is if lightning hit the system and killed the
charge controller and/or inverter. The inverter is probably the most likely
thing to fail but its the 2nd least expensive (behind the charge controller)
component in the system.

Remind me in 7 years and I'll tell you how our system at camp has held up...

-Curt

    On Thursday, May 10, 2018, 12:19:26 AM EDT, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes