You are correct.  However, in the CWP qualification, they emphasize the
importance of duty to retreat if you want a solid case of defense.  If it’s not
an unlawful entry, stand your ground reverts back to a reasonable belief that
force is necessary to avert death or great bodily harm.  That last part can be
difficult to quantify under some circumstances.

-D