Hardly.

Indiana has had an open carry law for years, and I routinely encountered people
who open carried at the store, at work and other places.  It’s no different (to
me) than someone wearing a tie, belt buckle or some other tool on their belt.
Not a big deal.

Personally, I like the idea of open carry better, as you can see who is
carrying.  Concealed carry concerns me, mainly because you don’t know who is
(or isn’t) carrying, and efforts to maintain concealment can cause all sorts of
issues, not to mention accidentally revealing your firearm leading to a
possible misdemeanor charge and loss of your CWP.

-D who has a CWP but does not carry at present