My favorite choice is just to not use my phone in the car. I've made it known
that I don't take calls while driving and leave it at that. If something vital
comes up I can pull over and talk. The nice thing about that policy is that it
gives me an excellent excuse to get off the phone "hey, I'm on the side of the
road here, I'll call you back from my destination."

Driving time is for driving...

-Curt

    On Tuesday, May 22, 2018, 5:55:16 PM EDT, Dwight Giles via Mercedes